Join us for our signature Seed-to-Sale Tour™ and take an unforgettable, in-depth journey with the cannabis plant! Let our industry veteran tour guides expand your knowledge as they take you behind the Green Curtain.
- Visit the farms where cannabis is grown and observe the different life cycles of the plant, from clones and seedlings to fully ripe, flowering buds on mature plants.
- Check out a manufacturing facility where the plant is made into extracts and concentrates. Oversee all the steps of the process and learn how cannabis oils are refined in a laboratory setting.
- Tour a flagship retail shop where any and all forms of cannabis are sold for public enjoyment, and enjoy special Emerald Farm Tours deals!
Our Seed-to-Sale Tour™ partners include:
Dark Heart Nursery
One of the largest Bay Area cultivators of clones, providers of genetics for growers across Northern California
Quality cannabis concentrate producers, innovators, and California industry leaders
Pioneers of legal cannabis and the largest dispensary in the United States
Included in the price of this tour:
- Professional transportation in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter van with industry veteran tour guides
- Behind-the-scenes tour of a nursery/grow facility, manufacturing facility, and retail location
- Q&A session with one or more members of the business leadership teams at every tour stop
- A menu of special offers from participating retail stops
- Bottled water and healthy “munchies”
- An Emerald Farm Tours gift box
Come see it all and learn what makes California cannabis the best!
Scheduled tours begin at 11am and return by 3:00pm. Tour departs from and returns to Oaksterdam University, located at 1734 Telegraph Ave, Oakland, CA 94612. Be sure to plan time to visit America’s first cannabis college after the tour!
All guests must be age 21 and older and possess a valid, government-issued photo ID at all times during the tour. For your safety, we require all guests to wear closed-toe shoes. Personal protective equipment will be provided at tour locations where it is required. Itinerary subject to change.
- Regular price $295.00