San Francisco Cannabis Culture & City Tour
Our San Francisco Cannabis Culture & City Tour provides guests an exclusive look at the city's most historically groundbreaking and respected cannabis landmarks and adult-use retailers, set against the stunning backdrop of one of the most beautiful and iconic cities in the world! Tour the famous city sights while getting an insider's perspective on California's rich cannabis culture.
Join us on this one-of-a-kind culturally immersive experience through the great city of San Francisco. Your industry veteran tour guide will point out the landmarks and sights that earn the city its title of the "birthplace of legal weed." (This tour will visit at least two permitted adult-use cannabis retailers and one or more legal consumption lounges.)
Included in the price of this tour:
- A robust city tour of historic and culturally relevant landmarks that make up the landscape of the cannabis legalization movement in San Francisco
- Professional transportation in a luxury Mercedes Sprinter limo van with your industry veteran guide leading this highly informative tour, answering questions, and sharing insider information along the way
- Priority access to the city's most influential and acclaimed legal cannabis retail shops and consumption lounges
- Exclusive discounts and a menu of special offers at all retail stores and lounges we visit on the tour
- Bottled water and healthy munchies
- Emerald Farm Tours gift box
Scheduled tours depart promptly at 11:00 am from the sidewalk in front of 1 Market Street, San Francisco and return at approximately 3:00 pm. (Tours end at the same location as pickup.)
All guests must be age 21 and older and must present a valid, government-issued photo ID prior to departure and agree to keep it on their person at all times during the tour.